Local AreasUse the map function to view our main holiday destinations.
Explore the locations
Popular Seaside Town
The town of Dunsborough is located on the white sandy shores of Geographe Bay. At the northern end of the Margaret River Region, it’s a fantastic destination for holiday makers wanting to be central to all the area’s attractions.
Its streets are lined with cafes, restaurants, boutiques, supermarkets and gift shops. You can find almost anything you need in the centre of town, making this a super easy holiday destination for weekend getaways and longer breaks with the family.
Come and holiday in Dunsborough to enjoy:
- Beautiful calm swimming beaches
- Playgrounds and skate parks
- Supermarkets, shops, restaurants and cafes
- Paved beachfront walkways and cycle paths
- Seasonal whale watching (September to December)
- Nearby wineries, breweries and tasting centres.
Dunsborough is approximately three hours’ drive from Perth.
For Lovers of Surf and a Laidback Lifestyle
Yallingup is a local Aboriginal word that means “place of love”. A small holiday town with a laidback vibe and a rich surfing history, you will make your own very special memories here.
Yallingup accommodation is wonderfully varied. Houses with ocean views, homes tucked away in peaceful bush settings and classic beach shacks where sand and salty air are what it’s all about.
The surf breaks at Yallingup are a drawcard to surfers from around the world who come to Mainbreak, Shallows and Rabbits.
Yallingup is also well known for its protected and safe swimming ‘lagoon’ that’s a favourite with young families or those looking for a gentle swim.
Here are just a few of the activities to do while you are in Yallingup:
- Go surfing, snorkelling and swimming
- Tour nearby Ngilgi Cave
- Experience an Aboriginal cultural tour with Koomal Dreaming
- Take a bushwalk along a coastal trail
- See kangaroos and wildlife
- Visit nearby wineries and chocolatiers
- Discover wildflowers and watch whales in spring
- Watch a glorious sunset over the ocean.
Yallingup is just three hours’ drive south of Perth.
The Beach is Calling
This is a sleepy little town, without shops and with very little traffic, so holidays here can be as relaxing and peaceful as you like.
Although summer is an ideal time to relax and unwind on the beach, there is also a lot to see and do in the cooler months to keep everyone entertained.
Coastal walking trails through nearby Meelup Regional Park mean you can get up close to nature and discover the amazing birds and wildlife local to the area, as well as the exquisite wildflowers in spring.
Migrating whales can also be seen from the beaches and rocky outcrops (September to December), and nearby Point Picquet is a favourite spot for whale-watching enthusiasts.
Come and holiday in Eagle Bay to enjoy the following:
- Margaret River Region wineries and breweries nearby
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse tours
- Ngilgi Cave tours
- Convenient shopping in nearby Dunsborough
- Wildflowers and whales in spring
- A relaxed and low-key holiday vibe.
Eagle Bay is approximately three hours’ drive from Perth.
Seaside City of Sporting Events
The city of Busselton has made an exciting name for itself as a sporting hub, well known for attracting important swimming, cycling, running and sailing events as part of its annual events calendar.
It’s also home to the southern hemisphere’s largest timber jetty, stretching almost 2km out to sea above the clear, calm waters of Geographe Bay. This 151-year-old structure is popular drawcard for families and people of all ages, and there’s even a little train to take you to the end of the jetty if you don’t feel like walking.
Visitors to Busselton can also enjoy:
- A wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes
- Calm and clean swimming beaches
- Busselton Jetty’s Underwater Observatory
- Art galleries and cultural experiences
- Historic buildings
- Local farmers markets
- Whale watching (September to December).
Busselton is approximately 2.5 hours’ drive from Perth.
Also known as Mandjoogoordap, meaning “meeting place of the heart”, Mandurah is one of Western Australia’s largest regional cities.
Mandurah is approximately 1.25hr’s drive south of Perth.
Image credit:Tourism Western Australia
Esperance is a picturesque coastal town, located on Western Australia’s south coast.
Esperance is approximately 700KM south east of Perth, and is a 7 hour drive.
Image credit: Tourism Australia
+61 08 9759 1949
Shop 4A/33 Dunn Bay Road, Dunsborough WA 6281